GovLoop’s 4th Annual Government Innovators Virtual Summit is underway. You can still join us to get real tips to tackle some of government’s biggest challenges. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of current government trends and innovative practices to turn your ideas into action.
- Earn up to 5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits in computer science.
- Unlike in person events, you can come and go as you please and learn a few things without ever leaving your office chair!
- Hear the latest trends in government technology including: internet of everything (IoE), agile application development, big data, cybersecurity and more.
- Network (virtually, of course) with your government peers and chat with experts in an interactive environment.
Keynote: Peter H. Schuck
Author of “Why Government Fails: And How it Can Do Better” and Simeon E. Baldwin Professor Emeritus of Law at Yale Law SchoolMr. Schuck was featured on Jon Stewart's The Daily Show. Check out the video!
5 Things To Do in the Interactive Virtual Environment:
- Win free stuff! Everyone likes a little competition, right? The more active you are in the virtual environment, the higher you’ll be on the GovLoop Leaderboard. The Top 20 will get the ultimate Govloop swag bundle (we promise it’s cool).
- Chat with GovLoop: When training sessions aren’t occurring, join GovLoopers including Steve Ressler, Founder of GovLoop in our online chats to learn about helpful resources, virtual learning and more.
- Get career advice: Whether you are new to government or SES, we’ve all got career-related questions. Come chat with career experts throughout the day to get your questions answered.
- Download over 200+ resources: We'll have information on nearly every topic in government to help you do your job better.
- Meet your peers: Hang out in the Networking Lounge (be sure to set up your profile + avatar) and kick it with your fellow govies.
Attendees are eligible to earn up to 5.0 continuing professional education (CPEs) credits in computer science. Pre-registration is required.
GovLoop is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org
Having trouble registering? Email [email protected] for assistance.
Access to this resource is available at no cost. In order to provide you with this free service, GovLoop may share this information with resource underwriters. When you register/download a resource, your information may be shared with the sponsors of that document or training.